How Birth Trauma Impacts the Body and Ways to Heal it
with Lynn Schulte
Human birth can be a perilous journey and many people carry the imprints of traumatic birth moments.
In this masterclass Pelvic Health Physical Therapist Lynn Schulte (USA) discusses the incidence and definition of birth trauma. You will understand the body's reaction to trauma and how birth trauma impacts different areas of the body as well as what you can do about it as a practitioner.
Learn the trauma release statement plus other resources you can use with your clients to help them process their births in a more supportive manner. Lynn also shows ways we all can help support mums in avoiding trauma in the first place.
To support your client
60 minute class
life-long access to recording
- Understand the effects of trauma on the pelvis and other parts of the body.
- Learn how to help release trauma from the tissues.
- Learn an exercise to close up the pelvic bones after birth.
- Find out about ways we can help prevent trauma in the first place.
who can this benefit
- Birth practitioners
- Interested mothers/parents
- Anyone interested in birth trauma