Shiatsu And Maternity
with Suzanne Yates
Would you like to learn how you can use shiatsu to support your clients?
This is the first of series of 3 classes on how to support women, babies and their partners to be more connected to their inner wisdom during pregnancy and birth.
- Shiatsu can not only relieve physical symptoms but enable people to tap into their own resources, on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
- This different approach to our body and to maternity care will enhance not just your touch skills but the way you support women with breathing, exercise and visualisations.
Our first Masterclass in this series will focus on Pregnancy
How can we best support a connection with the baby and nourish the mother?
We will learn specifically about the Penetrating Vessel, Heart and Uterus, and some shiatsu-based movements.
To support your client
60 minute class
life-long access to recording
- Learn basic theoretical and practical principles of Chinese medicine and shiatsu in a simple and safe way, so that you can immediately start applying this approach to your life and your work
- You will learn about the important Extraordinary Vessels of the Penetrating and Girdle as well as some of the other meridians.
who can this benefit
- Birth practitioners who like to learn a new modality to integrate in their work with clients
- Shiatsu practitioners that would like to become more specialized in working with women during pregnancy
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the way shiatsu can support pregnancy,birth and beyond.
Shiatsu Therapist and Teacher