in depth course
Prenatal And Perinatal
Healing Happens In Layers
With Kate White
Many practitioners want to learn more about healing earliest trauma, or the time in life that includes preconception, conception, prenatal life, birth and after birth we call “prenatal and perinatal.”
Kate will offer maps of experience, skills and experiential practices for the participants with powerpoint presentations, demonstrations, breakouts and group exercises.
- Three presentations about the various ways prenatal and perinatal healing can be described in layers.
- Map One will explore the large categories of ways we describe the elements of blueprint and imprint in prenatal and perinatal trauma.
- Map Two will describe the layers of the baby’s experience starting from preconception, and how you can start examining early history.
- Map Three will lay out a plan for practitioner working with layers of earliest trauma, starting from a strength based approach, working with somatic trauma resolution skills, toward a coherent and resonant whole.
watch full introduction here
In this introduction, Kate introduces the themes of the course.
This course will provide maps of understanding earliest trauma through descriptions of different layers: Physiologically, actually, categorically, and in a granulated sense from the baby’s experience.
Introduction to the Layers of Early Experience and the Physiology of Trauma
- Participants will learn the prenatal and perinatal somatic concept of identifying layers of experience.
- Participants will identify trauma physiology and how to track with the layers.
- Participants will be able to discern physiological layers and the role of touch in healing earliest trauma.
Five Distinct Experiential Layers and Understanding Blueprint and Imprint
- Participants will be able to map out the broad categories of earliest experiences, specifically imprints, or early overwhelming experiences and blueprint, our essential nature and health.
- Participants will learn a tracking system for understanding earliest trauma and recognition of its impact to the nervous system.
- Participants will receive instructions for skills of presence and facilitated inquiry when working with blueprint and imprint.
Blueprint/Imprint Possibilities and the Layers of Early Experience
- Participants will receive a map describing earliest blueprint and imprint possibilities.
- Participants will be encouraged to view their responses through the autonomic nervous system and the felt sense.
- Participants will apply autonomic nervous system skills when working with early memories.
To support your client
3 x 90 minute class
Life-long access to recordings
- Be provided maps of approach to healing pre and perinatal trauma to use as a base and foundation to build upon.
who can this benefit
One off payment
Life long access to course recordings
course & Gold Membership
access to live course
lifelong access to recordings
Access to all our Live and Recorded classes for 1 year
Access to All Monthly Support Groups with Karlton Terry and Mia Kalef for 1 year
20% discount on all other courses