A Detailed Look At Suction
this class John Wilks will explore the history and uses of
suction, vacuum extraction and ventouse and examine the implications for
postnatal treatment approaches for both mum and baby.
John has been practising the Bowen Technique and Craniosacral Therapy full time since 1995. He is the author of four books on complementary therapies and developed a specialised Craniosacral training course for midwives which was the first of its kind to be accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
60 minute class
life-long access to recording
- Gain a thorough historical grounding in postnatal treatment approaches
- Provide awareness of repercussions you may witness in your clients who received one of these postnatal treatment methods
who can this benefit
- Birth practitioners who would like to broaden their awareness and knowledge around postnatal treatments
- General health practitioners who would like to understand the impact of birth approaches on their clients
- Anyone who would like to learn more about birth procedures and their implications