ask KT iii
with Karlton Terry
Insights into Pre- and Perinatal Psychology - Mentorship Group with Karlton Terry
We know that the younger and more vulnerable a human being is, the deeper and more traumatising harsh experiences can be. Hardly any younger experience exists than that of sperm and egg cellular consciousness.
You may consider what the experience is like for a sperm cell that gets ejaculated into a cup, gets carried around by a medical assistant, perhaps centrifuged, and pulled away from the other sperm with a pipette, and perhaps frozen. Some sperm cells are even frozen, thawed, re-frozen, re-thawed and then used.
For the IVF egg, the manipulations of the cell, which is just as vulnerable as a sperm cell, influences this holy receptacle of human life in some of the deepest ways possible, especially if the conception is an ICSI conception. The interventions go in so deep and resonate so thoroughly that there is a very high influence on these gametes and all of the daughter cells that become the human being from this form of conception.
During this class, Karlton shares the many different types of interventions and their influences, at least the ones that are known, and invite some conjecture about our future world that might be highly populated by IVF conceived human beings.
Ask KT iii Series
Our Silver and Gold Memberships include Mentorship Groups. With the Bronze Membership, you get a 20% discount.
Power Point Presentation
To support yourself and your client
90 minute class
life-long access to recording
- Gain an understanding of the psychological impacts of the very early stages of gestation
- Learn how experiences during these stages can be expressed by the baby
who can this benefit
- Birth practitioners who would like to deepen their own personal journey
- Birth practitioners who would like support in their own work with clients
- Parents who would like to deepen their awareness of pre and perinatal understanding